You don’t have to create an account to use this forum, you can view and even reply to any topic as a guest. You can simply just input a random name and email if you wish to remain anonymous.
The main aim for this forum is to encourage and support each other as we share our own stories and experiences.
We support each other to talk openly about difficult subjects in a safe manner. Remember that the forums are public. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend you use only your first name or a pseudonym in your username and that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
I have toyed with the thought of trialling microdosing psilocybin for some time now.
I have finally got the bollocks and am biting the bullet.
I am going to be starting within the next few days and I will be documenting on here and on the blog.
Has anybody else considered it?
Or know anyone that has?
Well done for trying something out of the box.
I don’t do microdosing myself. But have a few friends that find it beneficial. According to them it helps them perform in their stressful working environments and gives them the edge they need.
I do feel that it definitely is an individual preference thing. Won’t work for everyone. And might even be bad for some. So perhaps a good thing to try, just to see if it works. But being mindful while doing it is obviously important.